Panasonic is a well-known brand of electronics and is known for its range of camera options. Apart from cameras Panasonic also manufactures wide range of televisions, mobile phones etc. Panasonic Company was earlier known as Matsushita electronics industrial co. ltd., which was later changed to Panasonic in 2008. Panasonic offers wide range of cameras and camcorders and one can choose them on the basis of their requirements and usage. They Panasonic lumix LX5 cameras are the new replacement to LX 3 which is a great camera in itself. These ranges of cameras are great for both the professional and for people who have a passion of photography.
Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
The model Panasonic Lumix DMC- LX 5 is very similar to LX3 with some minor and better changes in the model. The good features of the camera include:
– Better lens with 3.8x zoom
– Larger photo cells with enhanced color saturation
– Faster signal processing
– Improved optical image stabilization system from Mega OIS to Power OIS
– Great picture quality
– Sharp pictures
– Great designs
– Amazing results on still photography
Lumix series advantages
The advantages of the Lumix series camera is the Leica brand lens used in the camera. Other advantages include the various in- built shoot modes. These include,
– Intelligent mode: This mode includes automatic adjustments by the camera itself.
– My color mode: This mode offers you a range of palette color options to choose from.
– Scene mode: More than 23 in built scene mode settings for specific scene.
– Manual mode: This is a manual setting mode, where the user takes charge and picks settings for taking pictures.
– Movie mode: Captures motion JPEG video at pixel resolution of 1280 x 720.
Panasonic Lumix Lx5 is certainly a great option for people who like to have great pictures with light weight camera models for the ease of operation. The various in built modes gives you a free hand to experiment and enhance the photography experiences. Overall, it is a great addition to the LX series of Panasonic cameras.